Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Excited about this

So in the midst of getting an on-call at work last night from midnight to 0730 my body decided it would not take advantage of the sleep. So I wasted some time on the computer...like about 7 hours of time! I cannot believe I did that.

For starters I played some WoW (yes I know...total geekdom), but that grew boring pretty quickly. Then I decided I would make the night useful, sort through the thousands of pictures and get the edited a bit and send some off to get printed...and boy did they turn out nice.

But what I am really excited about is all the old friends I made contact with on Facebook. While I have only been a very casual user, I thought I would try to find some of my old high school classmates. It turned out better than I thought.

I ended up touching base with some of the most important people in my teen years! My best friend of many years Jake (now Christian) and the very first love of my life Rachel. I have thought about both of these people many times over the years and am very happy to made contact with them.

I am amazed as to how much we all have changed over the years. I guess it shouldn't be a sup rise, but it really was. Mostly because I have not kept in contact with anyone since graduating high school it comes as a shock most. Getting in contact with them as well as others has brought back some amazing memories...which I am glad I still have.

So, maybe I can keep this blogging thing up for a while and let everyone into my little world of family life, work and trying to get my fat ass back into racing shape

As far as the bike, it's all hooked up to the indoor trainer and getting used on a regular basis. Now that I am healthy and i don't have to worry about falling over with a heart problem I am all geared up (no pun intended) for the training and look forward to racing next season.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home