Monday, March 30, 2009

Up, Up and Up!

Got to work 1 of 2 shifts this weekend on nights. Was called off for the one, we only had 1 patient! The second shift went well, made it the whole 12 hours! Was totally exhausted, but the crew I worked with was GREAT! A little sore today, but not too bad.

Now the big thing I want to start other than working all of my shifts is getting in some strength training on a regular basis along with my conditioning. Our Wii Fit program actually has some good stuff to it, and I am going to use that along with my other things to get back to where I need to be. Basically this year is a wash as far as any kind of competitive cycling goes, but I can use it as a spring board for next season!

I also have been trying to work on my guitar a little more, which has been a lot of fun. Just need to work more on reading music, thank goodness for my wife who understands all of that! When things get a little more under control maybe I will actually enroll in lessons!

Overall things seem like the are moving upwards, just hope they continue that trend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home